Monday, January 12, 2015

Carrots!!!!!!! Where's Bugs? In my kitchen snacking.

I tried making carrot "rice" today, it was more like a hash.  I used a pound or organic rainbow carrots, peeled and grated.  The peels were placed in a freezer bag for veggie broth at a later date.  I chopped an onion and minced 3 cloves of garlic.  A quick saute of the onion in melted ghee, garlic tossed in with a bit of minced red chili.  Seasoned with spices (salt, pepper, Simply Organic all purpose seasoning, parsley and ground mustard.  Stir occasionally and add more ghee if needed.  Cook about 10 minutes.  

I had my lunch with a mini meatloaf, Mexican turkey with chorizo spices.  







I made the following recipe, but with drumsticks (this was dinner and they are yummy):  http://nomnompaleo.com/post/41698330146/whole30-day-28-chile-lime-chicken-wings

Keep workin' your plan, you got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment