Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The countdown is on!

3, 2, 1...We begin our journey on January 1, just under 36 hours to go.  Are you ready?  Have you rid your pantry of tempting foods?  Have you stocked your pantry with your on plan foods?  Your refrigerator with fruits and veggies?  Are you researching recipes and tips to keep you satisfied and on plan?  Have you purchased storage containers that will help prepare lunches for the office?

What can I help you do to prepare?

Personally, I am shopping tomorrow evening after work, headed to Fresh Thyme to get veggies (or maybe Aldi's).  I will cut up veggies, a crudite, to snack on this week.  I already cooked some 90% lean grass fed ground beef, and will saute some veggies for a quick dinner.  I am going to make Paleo mayo to customize into creamy dressings.  My George Foreman will likely come out of storage to cook up some chicken breasts.  The clean eating videos on YouTube are being watched.  The book Well Fed is being read.  And I have my personal reasons and motivations firmly vivid in my brain to keep me going.  I will weigh in on the first, and take my before pictures.  I'll see if I can find my tape measure to do measurements.

This is sooooooooo happening!

I hope you're as excited as I am and not dreading this new beginning.  Feel free to share this, or comment with your tips, tricks, motivators...you're helping me and you can help others too!

Cheers to the new you!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment