Saturday, December 13, 2014

Floating and soaring!

Have you ever experienced a new beginning?  Maybe a relationship?  Diet? Schooling? ...  Your mind races, you can't shut down the thoughts.  You know the feeling.  It feels great, eh?

For four years, my mind has raced, but with worry.  Fear has crept in too.  I've had this illness that can't be pinpointed.  Celiac, but is that all it is?  Loads of other things have developed, and I found out that I've likely not been gluten free enough.  But is it more?  Questions.  Always questions.  Worry, always worry.  Fear of the unknown and how long will it last.

Well, I am taking control.  I am tired of this life.  I AM NOT LIVING.  I AM JUST EXISTING, AND NOT HAPPILY.  This week alone, I have discussed having a small garden plot at a friend's, doing yoga with a friend that wants to open it up to anyone that can't afford it (more about that later), and got a gifted used FitBit setup.  I've been researching recipes, ins and outs of what I will need to eat...just can't stop thinking about all the good.  My mind may be racing, but it's the good kind.

I still have some days of testing and possible worry ahead of me, but that feels limited and surmountable.  First time in four years!  So many doors opening up for me, and hopefully you!

No comments:

Post a Comment